Highlighted Gray



















The Limited has released their spring collection and it just makes me yearn for spring time and warmer weather even more than I already have been! I saw this pastel top and knew it was a must-have. The store manager told me that these tops have been selling like hot-cakes because they are so flattering and comfortable! I know it will look amazing paired with white skinny jeans and nude sandals. I couldn't wait until spring to wear it, of course, so I modified it to work as a transitional outfit. By pairing it with black and gray, I am able to keep this look season-neutral. I love season-neutral outfits because any time you wear them, you never have to worry about looking "off-season." They just work. I plan to post a lot more transitional outfits from now through springtime so stay tuned!


Shop the Post:

No comments