Primary Colors / Colores Primarios






































I saw this scarf online and I just had to have it. Since the beginning of fall, I had been looking for a scarf with all three primary colors somehow incorporated with black.  On top of containing the perfect colors, it was oversize, meaning I could try out the "scarf under the belt" trend that I have been seeing everywhere. It was a double win! This scarf is very well made, and very warm! I can't believe how much warmer I feel wearing it as opposed to only a coat.  I thought wearing the scarf under the belt would be uncomfortable, but it's not at all and even makes this old dress feel like something brand new! 

Ví esta bufanda por internet y simplemente lo tuve que comprar. Desde primeros del otoño, buscaba una bufanda que contuviera todos los tres colores primarios, y que también esos colores fueran incorporados con el color negro de alguna manera.  Encima de tener los colores perfectos, la bufanda es de gran tamaño, entonces logré probar la moda de llevar la bufanda puesta bajo del cinturón que últimamente he visto por todos lados. Entonces, era un "dos por uno!"  Esta bufanda es de alta calidad, y muy calentita! No puedo creer la diferencia en cuanto calor siento al tener esta bufanda puesto en lugar de llevar sólo el abrigo. Pensé que iba a ser incómodo llevar la bufanda bajo del cinturrón pero no lo fue y además hace que este vestido viejo parezca algo nuevecito! 

Shop my outfit/Comprar mi equipo:

Scarf/bufanda: Zara
Dress/vestido; Laundry by Shelli Segal (old/viejo)
Boots/botas: Laundry by CL
Coat/abrigo: J. Crew


6 comments