Winter is Coming

Vest (wearing size small)Boots (They run small. Size up a half size!)/Top (wearing size small)/Bag (vintage) Leggings (wearing size medium)/Earringsnecklace (similar)

*If you need a size comparison, see all of my measurements here.

This is a compilation of several things I have been wearing non-stop this fall. I picked up this vest about a month ago and I have been wearing it all the time! I get so many compliments on it. This top is also super flattering and super comfortable. I have it in three colors! These basic black booties are also easy to wear all day and they go with everything. The only different thing I'm wearing than usual are these coated leggings! I love that they have the look of leather with the comfort of a legging. Plus, they are control top! They were a little expensive, but I know they will be worn for several years. As you can see, Fancy, my new cat, wanted to get in on the pictures, so who was I to say no? I hope everyone has a great week!











I adopted Fancy last week from a great shelter called Second Chance Pet Adoptions. When I met her, I knew we were perfect for each other and she has been an absolute joy ever since! Cats make the perfect companion for a busy person who may not have time to take care of a dog. If you've been thinking about adopting a pet, before buying an animal, check your local shelters. There are tons of animals out there who need good homes. I highly recommend Second Chance!

Thanks for Reading!

9 comments