Serious Business















Today, I had to take a break from my usual avant-garde fashion choices, because I had to do my oral argument for my appellate advocacy class at school. Boy was that an experience! My nerves were insane, and I am glad that it's over. One thing that helps in any professional endeavor you undertake is to dress the part. Often, if you look the part, people will give you more credit and assume that you know what you're doing. I decided to go with the trusty black suit today. I apologize for the grainy photos. I am investing in better equipment soon and this will be cured. Also, excuse my hair. The rainy weather does not agree with it. 

Shop my outfit:
Skirt: Vault Denim (if you want to order this check the bottom of this post to find out how) 
Shoes: Bandolino (similar here)
Necklace: The Limited

Check out the rest of my blog here!

No comments