Birds and Bees

























The weather is so nice today! It was great not having to wear a heavy coat during the shoot. This outfit is more of what I envision wearing in November in North Carolina. Undoubtedly fall, but without the suggestion of freezing temperatures. I have been very impressed with the selection at Forever 21 lately. I feel like each trip to that store is an adventure. You never know what you will find, and if you see something you like, you'd better grab it because you might never see it again, online or otherwise! Fortunately, their prices allow for a little impulsive indulgence! This bird print shirt and cardigan paired so well together and look much more expensive than they are in an on-trend yet classically refined way.

If you are looking for a great pair of wear-everywhere booties, look no further! Unfortunately, I cannot find them online to save my life, but the brand is Violet & Red, and I bought them at Stein Mart. They are incredibly comfortable considering the heel and the elastic opening ensures that you will never get a blister! They also bear an uncanny resemblance to these Diane Von Furstenbergs  that are sold out and retail for $398.00!

My color selections for today are a bit warmer than The territory into which I usually venture. If you're wondering what I mean, check out my post on color analysis here. However, I think it works. I am excited about a short holiday work week!

Shop my Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 $12.90
Cardigan: Forever 21 $22.80
Pants: J. Jill $79.00
Bag: Shoedazzle (old) similar here $39.95
Shoes: Stein Mart - Not available online but available in-store for $59.95
Necklace: (gifted) similar one here.  $30.00

No comments