White and Wine













As a new blogger, I am realizing that I started blogging during the season where it is hardest to properly photograph all aspects of an outfit due to the cold weather. Coats end up being the dominant piece in almost every ensemble. I put together this outfit on a whim and I think it's one of my all-time favorites. There is something about wearing all-white that gives a clean, classic feel to an outfit. I decided to accent the white with my wine colored shoes and work tote to give the outfit a little more sophistication and depth. Finally, I wore a bold wine colored lipstick to complete the look.

Coat: J. Crew Sweater: Kohl's Skirt: H &M (similar) Shoes: Amazon Watch: BaubleBox
Necklace: Stein Mart (in store only) (similar) Bag: Target (similar)

Shop my outfit:

1 comment