Kimberly's Wedding Shower


So this past weekend, I did a very grown-up thing that I had never done before: I helped throw a wedding shower for my cousin, Kimberly. You first met her here. She's getting married this June, and the festivities are now officially in full swing.  The shower was hosted in my home town, Wilson, North Carolina by Kim's Aunt Robin, a long-time family friend, who provided the venue and most of the food. Kim's maid of  honor, Ariel, and I coordinated the decorations and games. The shower was definitely a big success! Here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday. 


Obligatory photos with the guests took place at the beginning of the shower. Kim was so excited when one of her sorority sisters arrived! She wasn't expecting her to be able to attend!
The bride and her maid of honor.



Here's Kim with our aunt Lori.


Here is Kim with her mom, my aunt Susan. 

Kim's wedding colors are navy and pink, so we tried to make the table reflect those colors.


Everyone got to take home flowers as a thank you for coming to the shower!

Ariel planned the cutest games, and we had a lot fun playing them and listening to Kim's stories!


The last thing we did was watch Kim open her gifts. She got some great stuff!







All in all, I think it was a great success!




2 comments

  1. What a beautiful shower. Your dress is amazing! My favorite aspect of the shower is the flower favor, what a perfect idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dana thanks for sharing! You look amazing. The outfit your Aunt Lori is wearing is perfect! ��

    ReplyDelete