Palazzo Perfection



I have been wanting to try the palazzo pant trend forever. I bought a pair about 2 months ago, but I hadn't worn them yet because I was unsure how to style them properly for work. 



When you are trying out a bold trend in an office environment, it's important that everything else be understated and professional to keep your look appropriate.


I think I was able to accomplish that here by wearing a basic cream shell with a thin black belt, a black cardigan, and simple black sandals. 


When in doubt about whether a trend can be accomplished in a professional setting, go with black! It will work in your favor.


Unless you are naturally very tall, I would recommend wearing a substantial heel if you are going to be doing a lot of walking! Palazzos have to be long to stay true to the look. ! These sandals I got from Kohl's have a built-in platform, so they wear a lot better than they seem! These are old, but this is such a basic style, you can find it almost anywhere at all price points.


Did I mention how comfortable these pants are? Seriously, it's like wearing PJ's all day long. 


Just because it's professional doesn't mean it has to be uncomfortable. Ease is an essential element of elegance. If you aren't comfortable in what you're wearing, it will show.


Wear something that can take you through your entire workday in comfort. 




Have I sold you on the Palazzos yet? If you want a pair, I highly recommend getting a pair like mine. They are extremely well-made, easy to fit, and flattering.  Ya'll already know I refuse to pay big money for trendy pieces and these are no exception. $37.99 makes them yours to keep. Cha-ching.



My palazzos are sold by Vault Denim, and if you want a pair like mine for yourself, you have to buy them through an independent distributor. Luckily, I've got just the woman who can make your palazzo dreams come true!

Julie Trevisan
(919) 656-4061


This is my one of my go-to ladies for fashion! She is amazing. You can call, text, or Facebook message her if you are interested. She is incredibly responsive, friendly, and accommodating! Before you know it you'll be in her house trying on clothes! If you aren't local or don't have time to shop in person, she can also order for you online and have your clothes sent to you directly at your home. She makes your entire shopping experience personalized, easy, and fun and she does not pressure you.  Working with her will feel just like hanging out with the girls!

Palazzos come in solid colors, but if you are feeling extra adventurous, these are some great new patterns that just came out for fall. 


Palazzos are available in size S-3XL. 

But that's not all! Julie also is a denim dealer. I use the word "dealer" because once you try one pair of bling jeans you will be addicted! They are designer quality for about half the price. 
Jeans are available in size 0-24.

See what I mean about the "party" atmosphere? :-)


Recently, Julie has also started offering cute tops and scarves. So if you need something great to wear, she is a one-stop shop for your entire outfit. The clothes are all super easy to fit and wear and the styles are very flattering.






Give her a shout next time you're in the market for some new threads! You won't be disappointed. 



Until next time guys!

-XOXO Dana



No comments