Leopard Suit



I had to go to court today, so I did have to tone my outfit down a little. 



However,  I believe that just because you work in a stuffy profession doesn't mean you have to dress frumpy. 



When you wear a black suit, it's so conservative in and of itself that you can pretty much get away with any top.


I'm convinced that animal print is one of those things that never goes out of style, but when you wear it, it always makes you look "in style."







This picture was pretty scary because it's actually about a 20 foot drop on the other side of that ledge! 



The skirt is elastic waist and the jacket is stretch jersey material, but it has the look of a tailored suit. Win!




Shop my outfit:

Skirt: Vault Denim. Find out how to order in this post
Shoes: Nine West
Top: Kohl's (old)


No comments