Road Trip Outfit

Dress(wearing size medium)/Shoes (They run small. Size up a half size!)/Jacket (wearing size Medium)/Bag (old) this year's version /Earrings/ necklace (similar)

*If you need a size comparison, see all of my measurements here.

If you had told me two years ago that I would be wearing a field jacket with a dress and dangle earrings, I probably would have laughed out loud! Ironically, field jackets have definitely turned into one of the hottest trends for the fall! I got this one a few weeks ago and I've already worn it several times. It's perfect for the cool mornings we've had lately. I kept my outfit comfortable today, because this afternoon my aunt and I are embarking on a road trip to Rome, Georgia for the weekend! We don't have a lot planned, but that's fine with me. I'm just excited to have a break from law school and work to spend time with family. I hope everyone has a great weekend!







Thanks for Reading!

1 comment