Buffalo Check Dress


Dress(wearing size medium)/Tights (wearing size M/L) /Booties (They run small. Size up a half size!)/Jacket (wearing XS - Size down!)/Scarf

    *If you need a size comparison, see all of my measurements here.

As many of you have probably noticed, I'm back to blogging a little more regularly now. I totally didn't realize how much I had missed it! Unfortunately, my schedule at this point basically prevents me from EVER having time to do a real "shoot" with a photographer. However, I STILL have outfits that I want to share. The other day, I was looking at one of my favorite blogs, The Sweetest Thing. (she's awesome, by the way, you should totally check her out!) I realized that my FAVORITE posts she does are actually her Instagram roundups, where she showcases quick shots of several of her outfits from the week. That made me realize that more than super-high-quality beautiful artistic photography, (the fluff) most of you (like me) just care about the actual outfits. (the substance) I decided I will give you just that. With the help of my selfie stick, I give you: All substance, and absolutely NO fluff! LOL It's kind of hard for me as a blogger, since bloggers take so much pride in how their blog posts look, and the photography aspect can be really important. Even taking that into account, I decided to make a sacrifice, because I NEED to blog. Blogging makes me happy. So expect more of these type posts! Enjoy!






Do you not just LOVE this dress? Buffalo print is one of my favorite prints this fall. I love how you can make the "lumberjack" print look feminine and edgy! The best part is that this dress was only $36.00!


Thanks for Reading!!

1 comment

  1. Such a cute dress! love buffalo plaid and The Sweetest Thing is my absolute favorite blog!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete