Remembering Lisa Frank

This is probably one of the most colorful posts I've ever done! Today, I came across a Lisa Frank picture on the internet and immediately became nostalgic. I loved Lisa Frank products when I was a little girl. It actually made me excited to buy school supplies! I always had the folders and the notebooks, the pencils, and the STICKERS! You could never have too many. Sadly, the company isn't doing too well lately. They have cut down to just a few employees, and it's hard to find products in stores anymore. I don't get this. I still love the designs just as much as I used to, and don't know anyone else my age who doesn't. How could little girls not like it? Hopefully, they can pull their act together. But in the meantime, here is a compilation of my favorite Lisa Frank images from my childhood for your enjoyment. Get ready for a trip down memory lane.....




















Image Source









1 comment

  1. I love Lisa Frank! I remember when we had a discussion about if Lisa Frank was a man or a woman because "Lisa" is a woman's name, and "Frank" is a man's name. I had the seal sticker collection.

    ReplyDelete