Early Spring Sophisticate


Happy Monday everyone!

So, there are two monumental things about this post: 1) It's my very first first spring outfit blog post  ever and 2) It's my first post wearing extensions!






















We finally got some warmer weather, so I couldn't wait to wear this dress! I decided to spice it up with some red pumps, but I kept it classy with a silver and gold jewelry mix. It's an effortless look. The dress is so comfortable, but it's perfect for work, and perfect for early spring, when it's not quite time to break out the super bright colors, but it is time to wear short sleeves. 

So now, on to my hair. Ever since I decided to start growing my hair out, I have been so impatient with it. It takes FOREVER to grow! I want long hair so badly, that I've bought a bunch of different clip in extensions, some real hair, some synthetic. These extensions from HSN are by far my favorite. I am wearing the 12-inch version in dark brown. The reason I love them so much, is because they are already pre-cut into a layered style, If you've got shorter hair and you've tried to wear extensions, you know how hard it can be to get them to blend with your short layers. These blend seamlessly. I tried to include some pictures from the back, even though it's not my most flattering angle, so you can see  how well they blend with my hair. At $45, they are a steal compared to how expensive some extensions are. I highly recommend, and you will likely be seeing me wear them in a lot of other posts!

I hope everyone has a great week!


Shop the Post:

1 comment

  1. I love this striped dress. The red pumps add such a gorgeous pop of color.
    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete