Pilgrim Chic



I know that it is officially spring, and I'm seeing lots of bright colors out and about and all over the fashion blogosphere. However, I just can't bring myself to wear summery outfits when the temperatures are still in the 40's and 50's. Therefore, here is a season-less dress by Ralph Lauren. I've always loved the "pilgrim chic" look of a white collared shirt under a black dress, but I have never been able to achieve it due to the fact that the shirt underneath never stays in place, making the whole outfit  extremely uncomfortable. This dress was the solution. It only gives the illusion of a shirt underneath. The stretchy material is flattering and comfortable and perfect for chilly spring mornings that fade into temperate afternoons. For this post, I also tried out these 12-inch straight extensions. They are a little more difficult to blend but I was happy with the end product. I hope everyone has a great week!



























Shop my Outfit:

No comments