Babelash Eyelash Growth Serum Review


About four months ago, I purchased a product called Babelash from my hairstylist. Babelash is a lash conditioner that is supposed to help you grow longer, darker, thicker lashes. Basically, it's comparable to Latisse, but  minus the side effects and for half the price. My natural lashes were in serious need of help, so I decided to give it a try.




Babelash recommends using the product for 12 weeks to see full results. After 12 weeks or whenever you are happy with the length of your eyelashes, you are supposed to use it once every three days to maintain them. Each container has enough serum to last about 4-6 months. (depending on whether you use it everyday or every three days after the first three months) As part of your nightly routine, after you remove your makeup, you simply apply the serum to your lash line as if it were eyeliner and let it dry. You have to use it every single night. And don't try using it twice a day. It won't speed up the results. (I tried.) All it will do is cause irritation on your eyelids! 


This is what my eyelashes looked like on the first day that I used the product. I hate that I didn't take any closed-eye pictures of the first day for a more "true" comparison. However, I think it's pretty clear to see that my eyelashes were pretty short, thin, and sparse. 



Here are my lashes after 6 weeks of using the product. I definitely can tell they are thicker and darker, but I still wasn't seeing the length I wanted. 



Here are my lashes after 12 weeks of using the product. I can definitely see a difference in length, but I still wanted to see more thickness.


Here are the final results after 16 weeks! It's hard to believe, but I promise I am wearing absolutely no mascara in this picture!

With Makeup

Obviously, it's a pretty big improvement from my starting point! Overall, I'm happy with the product. I am going to continue to use it to maintain my length. The product is not cheap ($65.00), you have to use it faithfully for a while to see any real results, (12 weeks) and it's kind of hard to find (you have to find a salon that sells it) but the product definitely DOES work if you use it as directed.  Feel free to contact me if you are interested in trying the product and need help finding it!


*** I was not compensated in any way for this post. Just loved the product and wanted to share it!***

No comments