Black and Leopard





Would you believe that I actually found this post in the archives? I did this shoot back in October when I first started the blog, and for some reason, I never posted it! Since today is a cooler spring day, I figured it's now or never! When I took these pictures, it had just started turning cold, and this was one of the first times I wore a wool coat last season. Another thing I noticed from looking at the pictures is that my hair has really grown a lot since then! Since this was a few months ago, some of these items are not available anymore, but most of them are. I tried to get as close as possible with the rest. It's not too late to rock this! Leopard print is season-less after all! I apologize in advance for the photo quality, I didn't yet have the camera I use now for my pictures, but I still thought they were pretty good and worth posting!


Shop the Post:

No comments