Designer Love: Lilly Pulitzer


I know it seems like winter has lasted forever, but spring will be here before you know it, and then my favorite season: SUMMER! I can't wait to spend as much time as I can at the coast this summer. Lilly Pulitzer is one of the queens of couture summertime wear for southern ladies. Sadly, she passed away a couple of years ago, but she lives on through her clothing line. Her color schemes and patterns are unmatched by any other designer. Here are some of my top picks of Lilly stuff for the summer! What is your favorite Lilly item?


1 comment

  1. You can never go wrong with Lilly, I adore everything she makes! I tend to go more towards the a-line dresses and such but I really like the "Elsa" tops and the Bryann fit and flare dress in this year's new prints!

    ReplyDelete