Comfortable Elegance/ Elegancia Cómoda






















This outfit is really about the jacket. I saw this jacket on another blog and immediately fell in love with it. It's so classy looking, comfortable, cozy and versatile. The best part? It's $29.33! When I saw it, I just knew it was going to be way over my budget. It is so expensive-looking, especially with the leather trim, but it's completely budget friendly. Since today was "Casual Friday," I decided to pair it with jeans, but I can definitely see myself wearing it with a skirt or dress in the near future! It's flattering for all ages and body types and actually provides quite a bit of warmth! The temperature was in the 40's during this shoot and I honestly didn't feel cold at all. I am a bit photosensitive, preferring dim lighting, so overcast days are my favorite! Not to mention they are wonderful for photography. It is a bit chilly out, but appropriate for late November in North Carolina. 

Este equipo era todo sobre la chaqueta. Miré esta chaqueta por primera vez en otro blog y inmediatamente me enamoré de ella! Es tan elegante, cómoda, calentita, y versátil. Y la mejor parte? Solo cuesta $29.33! Cuando la ví, asumí que no me iba a alcanzar comprarmela, entonces imagínate mi sorpresa al saber el precio! Parece tan cara, especialmente con el detalle de cuero, pero realmente conviene con cualquier presupuesto. Como hoy era "Viernes Casual," decidí llevarmela con pantalones vaqueros, pero definitivamente me la puedo imaginar emparejada con una falda o con un vestido en el futuro cercano! Se ve bien para todas edades y tipos de cuerpo. También es bastante calentita por ser tan ligera. La temperatura hoy era en los 40's, pero sinceramente no me daba mucho frío con esta chaqueta puesta. Soy algo fotosensible, prefieriendo la luz tenue, entonces los días nublados son mis favoritos. También las fotos salen mejores con la luz así. Hace frío, pero el tiempo es apropriado para finales de Noviembre en Carolina del Norte. 

Shop my outfit/Compra mi equipo:
Jacket/chaqueta: Sheinside
Shoes/zapatos: Stein Mart (in-store only/sólo en tienda)
Jeans/Pantalones: Gap (old/vieja)
top/camiseta: Kohl's
Purse/bolsa: Shoedazzle



No comments