Scarf Weather


Well, it has happened. The weather is finally going to dip below freezing. I don't know if I'm ready for that!



The weather this morning was brisk and windy, but not freezing- exactly what you envision when you think of late fall in North Carolina. A scarf was a must!



Scarves are a great accessory. You can really dress up an outfit by adding a scarf. This one has a cool Aztec print design on it.


This is another one of the coats that I always rave about. Obviously it's my favorite style of coat! I got this one last year. Really. You need to get one. Or 5.


This outfit is no-fuss. An easy drape dress from J. Jill's Wearever collection feels like a nightgown but still looks polished. 


J. Jill designers have said that they use fairly high-tech science to figure out exactly how to make clothing drape over a woman in a way that's most comfortable and flattering. I can vouch for it being the truth. The clothes really do seem to fall just right, and flatter almost every body type. Plus, you can size down because most everything is very generously cut.



In my opinion, knee boots instantly add appeal to a woman's outfit. Somehow covering more of your legs makes the look more alluring than with regular shoes. These boots are THE MOST comfortable stilettos I've ever put on my feet. If you are looking for a pair, I highly recommend these. I wore these to death last winter, and they are still in great condition and wear very well if you have to do a lot of walking during the day. These have NEVER hurt my feet at the end of the day. At $69.99,  I think they are a great value.


Also, I thought I would stress out remind everyone that Christmas less than 6 weeks away! :-)

Shop my outfit:
Coat: J. Crew
Scarf: Territory Ahead (old) This year's version
Dress: J. Jill



No comments