Fade to Black




It's a little hard to see in the picture, but this sweater top actually reaches to mid-thigh and the bottom third is solid black.



I liked the effect that was created by pairing the sweater with solid black leggings and black boots.


I am pear-shaped, so anything that minimizes the bottom half works for me!



It's just a fun dress-casual look, perfect for going out to dinner.



It's comfortable, yet it makes a statement.


 Ya'll. I got this sweater in size XL. What is up with everything fitting so tight lately??!! Not cute!
One of my biggest tips is when in doubt, SIZE UP! No one can see your size tag but you. You might be a size 4, but if you try to squeeze into a 2, you will look like about a 10. On the other hand, if you are a size 6 and wear clothing in a size 8, you will look like a 4. 


I love a pair of basic black wedge boots.



When you are buying clothes, make sure that when you try them on, you sit in them, stand in them, squat in them, jump in them, etc. I cannot tell you how many times I have bought something that looked good while standing up and sucking in, but looked awful once I sat down. You need to feel good in your clothes while sitting, standing, walking, dancing, everything. If you don't feel comfortable in an outfit, you won't wear it very often.




Have a wonderful day!

No comments