Crisp & Clean

Easter Sunday was absolutely beautiful here. I spent the day with family in Wilson. I wanted to wear something crisp, clean, and refreshing on one of the nicest days we've had so far this year. It really feels like spring has finally come to North Carolina. I was going for a simple, down-to-earth yet up-to-date look. I actually picked up these shoes from Target yesterday for $27.99, but they are unfortunately not available online. This style of sandal is going to be everywhere this season. When I first saw them, I didn't like them so much, but they have definitely grown on me. They go with everything, and I like how they make a basic outfit look on-trend. I got this top from Mainstream Boutique in Holly Springs, and it is available in-store only also, but it's worth it to take the drive out there since they have so many great things in the store. I love the embroidery detailing on the front. I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!













Recreate my look:
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment

  1. I am OBSESSED with those shoes, oh my gosh. And the little bow on the bag is beautiful too. Glad you had a great holiday weekend :)

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete