Black, White, and Red All Over.


Work and school are crazy right now, so today's post is basically just a photo dump. 




But I had the idea this morning to do a black and white outfit. Nothing says fall is here like hounds tooth!


Then when I was going to get a coat out of the closet, I spotted this red one.


And I decided to wear it.


A bright coat over a neutral outfit is so chic!


Something about it seems modern and classy at the same time.


I got this coat at Express a few years back, but tons of stores are selling red pea coats right now.


Having a bright coat on hand also takes a plain outfit up a notch. It is also great for dressing up a      
t-shirt and jeans.


Happy hump day everyone! I am sure ready for the end of the semester!

Pea coat: Express (old) Here is a similar one. 
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Nine West
Top: Kohl's

No comments