Philosophy Floral Fit 'n Flare Dress













I have been promising color for a long time, and today I am delivering! I can't help that I love wearing black and white. (Mostly black!) When I wear color, I'm very picky about it. I also hardly ever wear pink. When I was perusing the racks at Ross this weekend, I saw this Philosophy dress, and it was floral print with no pink! I loved it, and knew it would be mine. I have already worn it to a wedding this past weekend, and I am planning to wear it to a rehearsal dinner in a couple of weeks. It was so bright outside that it was hard to get good pictures, but I did the best I could. Unfortunately, I can't find the dress and the shoes online. Since I got them from Ross, they must be from last season.  :-(  I did include some suggestions for achieving the same look, though! Find my hair extensions here. I am wearing dark brown in 16". I hope everyone has a great week!

Shop Floral Fit & Flare Dresses:


Shop Black Stiletto Sandals:



1 comment

  1. One of my favorite looks so far, Dana. Few make florals look so good.

    ReplyDelete