Everyday Makeup Routine

I do not wear as much makeup as I do for my blog outfit pictures every day. Most of the time, the extra 15 minutes of sleep is worth more to me than being fully made up! That being said, I won't go out without my essentials. Here is my make-up routine for the weekdays. It's minimal (in my opinion), but I still feel like I have a put-together look. The whole routine takes under five minutes.




Step 1: After moisturizing my skin, I apply Estee Lauder double wear concealer under my eyes. This takes care of the dark circles I am plagued with from not getting enough sleep.

Step 2: I apply Clinique blush in Ginger Pop. This gives me a healthier-looking glow than what I wake up with and hides the fact that I'm pale and washed out from the eternal winter we had here.

Step 3: I apply Covergirl Perfect Point Eyeliner in charcoal. I don't do eye shadow every day even though I love the way it looks because it takes too long. Wearing eyeliner makes my eyes stand out a little more and gives the illusion of a thicker lashline

Step 4: I apply Lancome Cils Booster. This is a MUST for me. This stuff works miracles. It DRASTICALLY increases the size and thickness of my lashes before I put on mascara. 

Step 5: I apply Diorshow Blackout Mascara. This mascara is ok. It's not as good as all the hype, but I will use it until it runs out.  Besides, with the help of the Cils Booster, basically any mascara looks good. 

Step 6: I finish off the look with Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It's very natural looking, and it helps keep my lips from getting so chapped in the cold while giving me a little color. 



Products: 

1 comment

  1. I am so interested in the mascara booster. I need to try it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete